Our Nurse candles are perfect for an average-sized room and have a burn time of 50+ hours.
• 3 am lunch break – graham crackers and peanut butter, because you missed the cafeteria hours yet again.
• Doctor’s lounge coffee – because the coffee on your floor just isn’t the same. • R/t a/e/b – a mystery scent.
• Keep ‘em alive til 7:05 – pink, breathing, and the next nurse’s problem.
• Doc McDreamy - the one that doesn’t think he’s an actual god, listens to your concerns, and agrees with your nurses intuition and treatment suggestions.
• You can't have those flowers in here – fresh flowers full of scent and allergens.
• New residents to torture - smells like fear, trepidation and brand new white coats.
• Visiting hours are over - the sigh of relief after dealing with crazy family members is cause for celebration! Raise a sugary energy drink in the air as you can now focus all your attention on excellent patient care!